Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Toy boy

I had a very strange dream last night.

Now that is a phrase that can make the most interested and saintly reader loose the will to live, but this one was really weird and I can tell you about it quickly, so please bear with me if you will.

I dreamt I got engaged to a tiny baby.

What the hell is that all about?

The weirdest thing was a conversation I had with a friend after I'd announced my intentions. She was trying to convince me that the age gap was too big (rather than the fact that it was just plain WRONG) and dream me said, 'But when I'm sixty, the baby'll be thirty.'

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind being the breadwinner of the family, 'cause babies always expect others to support them financially. Is that bigoted of me to say? Also, they're emotionally needy. And jerks.

    ReplyDelete