Monday, February 04, 2008

sensitive type

The tips of my fingers really hurt. Especially when I type or use the mouse pad. My hemp hand protector only provides temporary relief.

This is bad. I need to type a lot this week.

I am wondering what is going on. Have I worn away my finger prints through over typing? Is this tingling the ridges and whorls re establishing themselves? Perhaps I have developed an allergy to my lap top?

Eek what is to become of me?

The only option is to sit on the sofa and watch old Jeeves and Wooster episodes.

5 comments:

  1. Worn away your finger prints? At least if the writing doesn't work out, there's always a lucrative career in crime.

    Hope it's all going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not the dreaded RSI - hope it clears up quickly.

    (I've developed a shiny mouse mat callous on the heel of my right hand - I might try those gloves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I used to have a mouse mat callous like that, when I was still subjecting myself to the torments of admin work. Hmm, they must clear up eventually then, I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for get well wishes - am off to Norway in a minute - no typing for 3 days. Hopefully will sort it out.

    ReplyDelete